Body and Mind Camp 4- Written by Sabi Phagura - Body and Mind Camp - Bootcamp Kent, London, Essex

8th July 2016by admin8
FITm5.jpg

As session number two was only an hour long, Gary suggested we go for a short one hour walk and return for a third power bag session. But our mini group of three – which included hypnotist Rob – ventured out further in the pouring rain and extended it into three hours! We may have returned soaked to the core and freezing but we managed to discover the famous Craggy Rock in the woods and gleefully posed for photos. As a result we managed to get out of the third training session as clearly the pounding we did was not a walk in the park. Oh and I was wearing that weighted armour jacket too so I worked doubly hard.

Dinner was slightly delayed today and I was anxious to eat. I guess I felt I deserved it after that tiring and strenuous walk. The Rude Health beetroot bar was lovely but I was hungry. But dinner was worth the wait as always – the salmon asparagus, cous cous and a massive salad was awesome.
FITm2

Mentally I’m exhausted not to mention physically but the other campers have assured me I will feel better tomorrow and my body will have adjusted. I do feel good for working hard but there’s no denying it that I can barely hold a conversation. I’m in bed by half 8. It’s nice to enjoy the peace and quiet though- especially the birds and wildlife I could hear outside my room as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

A second session ensued an hour after breakfast which was all about the upper body – boxing again. I swear my arms were shaking a long time after the session ended. But I was surprised the hour went really quickly.

I feel slightly obsessed by food because I normally eat pretty much full on meals six times a day. So whenever the dinner was presented I was a tad excited to say the least. The meals really were well planned and carbs aren’t skimped on. Sweet potato and chicken stew with loads of veg practically filled my plate.

The night’s meal seems like a real celebration of a massive portion of chicken, sweet potato and salad – I actually struggled to finish it but I was pleased to see lots of protein on my plate. It’s a sure way to fill anyone up.

This is the first evening I feel like I can relax in the living room and not lie down horizontally or go and collapse on my room before 9am. That’s not to say that I’m not hurting especially in the hip area. Last day tomorrow and I’m apprehensive about going home. I quite liking having a PT and my meals cooked for me. It makes life so much easier.

Look out for day 5 tomorrow. In the meantime for information on the camp visit www.bodyandmindcamp.co.uk

admin

8 comments

• admin

8th September 2015 at 10:44 am

Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

• admin

8th September 2015 at 10:44 am

• admin

8th September 2015 at 10:44 am

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

• admin

8th September 2015 at 10:45 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

• admin